Pediatric Dentistry in Lynnwood, WA
At Alderwood Children’s Dentistry, we believe every child deserves to grow up with a smile they truly feel proud to call their own. That’s why we’re proud to be a leading pediatric dental practice serving Lynnwood, Bothell, and the surrounding areas, and why we strive to create comprehensive treatment plans that help our patients achieve gorgeous smiles in the long-term. We offer a wide range of pediatric dental treatments, and with years of experience under our belt, our team of Lynnwood kid’s dentists and dental specialists knows exactly how to make every visit to our office a pleasant experience for any child.
Pediatric Dental Treatments in Bothell, WA
Every patient is different, and every child needs a unique approach to care in order to achieve the best possible smile. That’s why we offer a wide range of pediatric dental treatments and services at our office, and why our Lynnwood pediatric dentist takes a personalized approach to every treatment plan. Our pediatric dental treatments include:
- Dental Exams: Routine exams are vital to ongoing dental health. Our kids dentist will thoroughly examine your child’s teeth to ensure there are no dental or developmental problems we need to address.
- Teeth Cleanings: Regular in-office teeth cleanings are an integral part of oral hygiene, and we make the process easy and comfortable for kids.
- Fillings: If your child develops a cavity or damages a tooth, we can repair it with a strong tooth-colored dental filling.
- Pulp Therapy: Also known as root canal therapy, this simple, virtually painless procedure let’s us save teeth that are severely damaged or decayed.
- Tooth Extractions: While we strive to avoid tooth extraction whenever possible, we make the treatment simple and easy if there’s a tooth that’s beyond saving or interfering with the eruption of a permanent tooth.
- Fluoride Treatment: Supplemental fluoride treatment can strengthen your child’s teeth, protecting vulnerable teeth from bacteria and decay.
- Oral Trauma Treatment: If your child gets a mouth injury or suffers from any other form of oral trauma, our dental experts will assess the situation and provide treatment to help your child heal as quickly as possible.
- Sedation Dentistry: We work hard to create a friendly and welcoming office atmosphere, but for kids that have too much anxiety around the dentist, we offer sedation dentistry as a safe, convenient way to keep your child comfortable during visits.
Schedule an Appointment with Your Lynnwood, WA Pediatric Dentist
Your child’s pediatric dental health will help determine the quality of their smile for a lifetime – so make sure your child is getting the best in pediatric dental care. We’re proud to have helped countless kids throughout Bothell and Lynnwood achieve beautiful, healthy smiles, and we’d love to do the same for yours. Take the first step and request an appointment online today!